We believe your visit to DuCard should be an enjoyable and memorable experience — in a great location. So we have designed our operation to highlight the local scenery and provide an environment of relaxtion, natural beauty, fresh air, fun, peace that, accompanied by our DuCard wines provides a relief from the stresses of modern life and a renewal of your personal well-being.
The tasting room where you order flights, bottles and food features a cathedral ceiling window wall looking straight out to the mountains of Shenandoah National Park plus gorgeous flooring and bars made from local reclaimed hardwood, including 100 year old oak boards we “harvested” from barns on the property.
Our expansive shaded lawns, tented patio and our new secluded deck offer a range of comfortable seating overlook our mountain stream and vineyards.
Our facilities are all ADA accessible and family, pet and picnic friendly.
• A flight of four half glasses of selected DuCard wines, either red, white or mixed. A rotating selection that includes current and new releases and sometimes premium and library selections,
• Served at your table, either on the back lawn, on the tented patio or in our Shenandoah Room – all with mountain views and nice breezes
• Served in our logo crystal glassware
• Hosted by a knowledgeable, fun and friendly member of the DuCard staff who will provide information about the wines, plus background and insider stories about DuCard – and answer your questions.
• Plus light bites available to accompany the wines – warm baguettes and pretzels, local cheeses, charcuterie, chocolates, peanuts, chutney and more.
Click here for a review of our Full Service Wine Flights Program
Check out the reviews in the Charlottesville Guide and Kath Eats
DuCard can accommodate groups of 10 to about 20, using our normal advance reservation system, click here. Depending on the situation, wines may be available for sale by the bottle only. While we are unable to provide our full service wine flights for larger groups, we will still have a knowledgeable DuCard staff member serve your group, answer questions and tell stories about DuCard and, depending on season and availability, lead a walking tour of the vineyard or winery. Contact Beth to make arrangements for your larger group.